BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-169

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Sorry mate didn't intend to come across that way. Fair play.

A TO at current company progression isn't likely. We haven't completed phase 2. Pharma companies want it to be validated in a larger cohort. I would expect potential interest following phase 2. However, a biotech fund from the states is a preliminary sign of what (may) come our way.

I was enjoying the 26c paper profits with my holdings but looks like this is gearing up for the next leg of development. Like all things in bio land/spec world, we can't expect this to continue in a linear line. Someone mentioned this has doubled in under a month. Extrapolate that though, and think what (could) happen to the MC following positive phase 2 results on 2 products, then anti-bacterial developments.

TBH, as far as a CR goes I feel it has done well. However, 40M is a large dilution. No one can hide that.

IHL got a placement, it sent rockets under the MC. But once again, came at a fraction of ours. So yeah, it's a tad disappointing but I think it goes without saying that this sort of interest is fantastic for the companies trajectory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.