BOT 2.70% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Sorry mate didn't intend to come across that way. Fair play. A...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Sorry mate didn't intend to come across that way. Fair play.

A TO at current company progression isn't likely. We haven't completed phase 2. Pharma companies want it to be validated in a larger cohort. I would expect potential interest following phase 2. However, a biotech fund from the states is a preliminary sign of what (may) come our way.

I was enjoying the 26c paper profits with my holdings but looks like this is gearing up for the next leg of development. Like all things in bio land/spec world, we can't expect this to continue in a linear line. Someone mentioned this has doubled in under a month. Extrapolate that though, and think what (could) happen to the MC following positive phase 2 results on 2 products, then anti-bacterial developments.

TBH, as far as a CR goes I feel it has done well. However, 40M is a large dilution. No one can hide that.

IHL got a placement, it sent rockets under the MC. But once again, came at a fraction of ours. So yeah, it's a tad disappointing but I think it goes without saying that this sort of interest is fantastic for the companies trajectory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $1.395M 3.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 266249 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.