MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Good stuff as usual Ken. That data in the MRQ reports are a...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Good stuff as usual Ken.

That data in the MRQ reports are a great read and is one of the factors that prompted me to buy again after promising myself to stop LOL - my combined MRQ/MRQOB holding is now my largest holding in my portfolio.

I totally agree with you in that I think the board have very much kept the lid on what their expectations actually are for the quality and quantity of our THM and HMS.
    My own research and talking to those that should know all lead to me to believe IMO that our resource figures will eventually prove to be quite staggering, so to say I am not excited about this company would be very wrong.

The other factor in my decision to buy again was the quality of our management and this quality was again highlighted to me in the way this current CR has been conducted and on top of that their timing turns out to be impeccable as we are at present shielded by our TH from the slaughter going on in the markets for atleast this Monday to Wednesday window.

The next few weeks/months will see drilling commence and announcements released and the results and SP movement IMO should make a lot of punters very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 136455948 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60339760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2500000
Last updated 13.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.