IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I concur. A few thoughts.Firstly I would like to see a better 4C...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    I concur. A few thoughts.
    Firstly I would like to see a better 4C for the end of this quarter if we start selling oils through CannVaLate like Althea. Also want to see reduced burn on the dental biz, our partnership with ONE should see returns.
    Not expecting 1M revs or some dumb moon prediction like that but it better be a significant improvement on the previous 4C. I cannot stress this enough, once we make the dental biz an asset and not a liability we barely have any risk of CR ever again.

Also, I hope the oils are profitable... If that causes burn I will be disappointed.

Next, in regards to trials perhaps that is what will attract institutional investment. There has been good buying but as broker data indicates and general volumes, no real institution seems to have taken interest yet. When they do, could be after the results of our first successful clinical trial to put us on the map! We could see huge volumes and rocket on after likely breaking the double digits before trial results. Insane upside here, of course.

Finally, glad we escaped the carnage today. Perfectly timed trading halt! Good that it will reset the depth right into a great announcement. Should set us up real nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.