TCL 0.65% $12.40 transurban group

Just catching up with these threads and see you have left the...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Just catching up with these threads and see you have left the TCL building. Fair enough. At 15-16 dollars it is by no means cheap imo. I do have some colour to add though.

Although I agree with the 2% traffic growth for established toll roads, with new toll roads coming online, this should boost traffic volumes overall beyond this. Furthermore, their FCF is supporting a slowly growing dividend per share atm, without these new toll roads active. So when these start generating income I am expecting the dividend to pick up a bit more than the current 4-5% increase pa. We shall see.

I do however agree that their latest purchase (M5 West) is not a great deal on paper. I will be watching for their "tax saving" on this one with interest, if it is provided. I don't think I will participate in the SPP though. I generally don't like them (prefer entitlements), the discount is not that high, and I already have quite a high percentage (for me) of my portfolio in TCL.

Interesting that the IRR you mention for TCL is 6% though. Where else have I heard that IRR figure recently..…….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.40
Change
0.080(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.42 $12.50 $12.38 $50.46M 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38796 $12.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.41 318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.