A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

@Rick19 This is not surprise as they already were indicating...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @Rick19

This is not surprise as they already were indicating delays until 2020 and like "finalising offtake and June's JV BOA" we know that whatever MC said - additional 6/9 months must be added to his predictions.

Tomorrow announcement will most likely address steps to survive current climate than expansion into the future.

I am only shocked that having 3 of top mining gurus with such huge past success they managed to run this promising lithium ground into such mess.

Who knows, maybe is time to run a leisure lithium company offering huge pay,bonuses and 12 months generous leave after T/O than go thru the same hard work and challenges they are known from gold mining days.

IMO, tomorrow's announcement will either deliver more structured plan for recovery or will go towards dressing up for potential suiters.

Fines equal lower production costs - better return.
    Drilling and JV more directed towards sale of A40.
    WES move on KDR had 2 major factors. Long LOM and hydroxide entry.

As for my speculation, I believe that lower SP, binding JV and better LOM were conditions by GXY prior to T/O bid to save helpless BOD from disaster.

I know it is a sound of conspiracy theory but as mentioned before, my money are on T/O not brilliant plan to bring A40 into profit.

Our Mkt cap is lower than AJM loans and with liability at the smaller end it is a bargain for anyone with vision for the future and current good cash position.

Friend of mine who paid $0.31 for TAW is now buying A40 as in his opinion, this is the only way to walk away without huge loses.

Hoping for the best news tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.