SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

There will be no saleThis a ploy to use nearology plays in order...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There will be no sale
    This a ploy to use nearology plays in order to raise more money to keep the pay checks rolling in.

What shares do these directors own, or other companies they run.
    And if anyone thinks they wil use money for exploration other than token exploration they need only look to what they have done for the past 3 years.

This and countless other small caps just raise money to keep the hefty pay checks rolling in, the less exploration the longer the pay checks keep being written.
    Yes a broker driven p&d might get some excited enough to buy, but I suspect in 3 years time shareholders will be still waiting on any decent exploration but at that time there will be new projects crop up that have been used to raise more money.

Most of these mini explorers do not own a shovel and never will.

Look at another company presently raising money for a new gold project, WML, in 18 months since listing did virtually no exploration yet went through $3 mill on, guess what, now a new project to raise more money, don't really matter what project as long as it comes with a cap raise.

Hey, I hope some of you make money, cause if so I will too, but how many of them have done a hard days work in their life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $8.439K 477.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 193532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 354166
Last updated 14.23pm 03/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.