BYH 0.00% 0.4¢ bryah resources limited

You might think they are getting cash before OMH say they are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    You might think they are getting cash before OMH say they are not going to continue with the Mn deal, (and I hope that's not it) because I expect an exodus of some shareholders will occur if that does happen, with the corresponding price drop as no buyers are lining up to take the price higher.
    If management thought the OMH deal was going to be extended they would wait for that announcement and the corresponding increase in buyers and price.
    Sad really that this is so common with companies, usually if you follow some companies management and its ties to other groups you will see the same modus operandi in all these companies, you wonder if some management actually stop to think it is not their money they are throwing around. This is not a dig at BYH- this is common in West Perth Mining Companies.
    One wonders what value comes from all the trips and Investor Presentations that keep being taken, the cost of these is not insignificant, it makes you think it is more about the Management doing the old "Look at me" rather than "Look at what BYH has achieved".
    Unless BYH hit a lucky hole (which Sandfire did at Degrusa) it is all over, another company that will have billions of shares on issue in the next few years, SPP cannot be supported as the top 20 hold most of the company, will AVL dip into their pockets- doubtful, I think shareholders over there are already fed up that AVL gave away the mineral rights to BYH and then giving BYH 500k so it could complete the capital raising at float, otherwise BYH would have gone the way of Rolek, another failed Manganese float, look at the names of the people in that float and you will begin to understand, look who was going to run it, look where they are working now.
    All the above is my opinion only, gained from the research I have done post my buying into BYH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15.53K 3.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5974470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4247357 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BYH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.