FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think everyone should take a look at the bigger picture,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037

I think everyone should take a look at the bigger picture, Demand will exceed supply as with all disruptive tech. take up is always slow at first then it just explodes as all the old participants/ manufactures either make the switch or go the way of the dodo. There is simply no going back to ICE, the cat is well and truly out of the bag. Our companies SP was priced as if we were going to fail, but now with the show of faith from the Malian government in awarding us the very FIRST lithium mining permit we have a load of catching up to do regarding Share price because we are going mining people. Our current market cap is a joke for a company with the resource we have and the expertise in place to make it happen. We should be hitting the market (mining) just as the demand explodes.

There are a lot of theories regarding lithium and supply etc, but the players with a longer timeline know that it is going to be a no brainer, why do you think Wesfarmers are buying Kidman? I tell you why, it's because they know what is coming down the track and it ain't no diesel locomotive. It's a fully charged Electrified locomotive and there is no stopping it. Hold them tight people, very exciting times ahead.

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.