PLS 0.00% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-200

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hey mate,

LOL, thank o o ply and yes it’s all good.

Like I have said before, I believe you have to exaggerate or be funny to cut through....and today is not the day for jokes.

Im a long way from being happy, but I’m also a long way from losing hope. I’m just gutted at my (as it stands ATM), poor decision making ability on this one.

I have just had a month holiday so I’m very happy. As it turns out 42 degrees every day isn’t that bad when you can sit around the pool all day and watch the people and boats in the marina. Also, I have just begged to have another month off and the OIC of finance said she approves. LOL, it’s not the best way to frame a discussion with your spouse...but when you get smashed like PLS has and you are down a fair bit...arguing to forego a months wage for another holiday, almost makes perfect sense.

On that note p, is anyone going to the upcoming Abu Dhabi UFC.

Finally, and I would be remiss not say...from memory, when I was buying in the last few months you said I should reconsider or be careful. As I was buying for value not to average down (as I wasn’t enough to make a material difference), I was happy to continue buying a modest amount.

However, in retrospect you were obviously right. Thanks for the attempt...something about horses and drinking.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.48 $2.32 $71.74M 29.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 186775 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 37066 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.