PLS 2.33% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-221

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    the biggest problem apart from the fact that no one wants to invest in here is the little thing referred to as the "CHOP", this is where PLS has let there holders down, without the chop there is no contract worth its weight in sugar, any contract signed without it is worthless if the signing company wants it to be, every contract in China has to have the chop on it and it has to be photographed and recorded, without the chop it is just a bunch of words which will never hold up in court as a contract, PLS management should have known about this, IMO now it is open slather and if PLS had not the intentions that were reported in the paper, dont you think it would have been a 2 hour TH, while they prepared a denial, so based on PLS going into lock down and cone of silence being applied I would think it was correct and if so IMHO will see a slide of SP by 25-30%, newspapers should not be allowed to report this type of article without consent from the company and the ASX, this style of reporting can destroy any talks no matter how advanced they are, the question that needs to be asked of management is, how did this get leaked out, who in the company has let it out of the bag, good luck when it opens, I will be watching and hoping it doesnt do what I think it will do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.070(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.849B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $64.87M 22.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86878 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 199466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.