PLS 3.06% $3.03 pilbara minerals limited

I don’t have grudges because I lost money on PLS. The last one...

1. 42,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I don’t have grudges because I lost money on PLS. The last one was a bit FOMO relying on the weekly reversal bar. In a downtrend I usually stay on the sideline or try to anticipate levels occasionally. This time I looked for confirmation so I paid the price.

Win some lose some and it’s the net effect that matters. However a few memorable opportunities escaped me were just victims of my indecision or patience, SYD, FXL twice, LLC and especially APX. The last one I bought in the middle of last year trade war in extreme volatility. Shocked out by drawdown and then it rallied and rallied. Lol. Just the way markets behave. I’m constantly looking at the drawdowns and will cut my losers if I think they become uncontrollable.

Every newbie investor will need their lesson and hopefully exit solvent or else usually an accidental first win brings in the ‘brains’ in a bull market. Reading some of the commentary I can sort of tell who are in denial, genuinely fearful of past optimism (paper wealth vaporized) and those who think they have an unfazed following.

The last camp did very well multi baggers and still in that comfort zone despite unraveling SP but insisting it is still a good buying opportunity and playing the subtle game of bearish then bullish views when it suits. Reminds me during the Uranium boom days especially a red heart. Same strategy, different sector but the game objectives remain the same. Notice some stocks are very retail followed? Email group rings a bell? He remembers hence a dig at me 2 days ago. Lol. I’ll continue to do as I’ve often do, when I’m wrong I lose money and I move on to find another opportunity. If the opportunity sucks me back to the same stock I’ll repeat the exercise. Seriously, there are more opportunities in stock then I have time to research, cursory chart flip and investing $$.

Just to be morbid, one in 2 marriages fail in Oz. Good luck to your journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.