PLS 4.44% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-333

1. 3,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    yes I do understand your hurt and frustrations very well, I was in a stock once like this one, promised the world, delivered nothing except heartache, management were similar, no transparency nor concern for the investors, I asked a very simple question in here that is very relevant to doing business with the Chinese, now that lithium has taken such a hit price wise, any Chinese buyer that had a contract with PLS can now walk away unless they have what is called a CHOP, https://www.chinalawblog.com/2018/07/china-company-chops-the-basics.html the CHOP needs to be attached to any contract that the Chinese sign and as proof it must be photographed as a minimum, without the CHOP the contract is basically worthless, I suggested that someone contact Ken and ask if there contract contained the CHOP, so basically IMO if the price of lithium had of raised multiple times the Chinese would have held the contract up and waved it around, however the price of spod dropped significantly and they can just walk away and renegotiate the contract if there was no CHOP attached to it, then there is the drama attached to the article that started the whole mess off, regarding the lack of interest in anyone buying 50% of PLS, so they have decided to do a CR at 30 cents, the SP at the time was hovering around the 40 cent mark, although it finished the day in the red at 35, anyway enjoy your weekend and lets see what next week brings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.130(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.08 $2.97 $97.95M 32.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1001330 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 169324 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.