PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-337

1. 7,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    If this is in fact a CR then what is it for again? I though 60 odd mil cash was good to last a bit, was not expecting a CR anytime soon tbh.

If its for stage 2...... I though they were still reviewing the options for funding in the december quarter as stated in the ann.......we are not even in the december quarter yet and they've already done the review? I think AFR might have jumped the gun on this, or management has tricked us with the statement below. Anyways if its a CR i don't think the entire 60mil estimate will be raise as they stated it would be a combination of options.

"As part of any final decision for the Revised Stage 2 expansion, the Company will re-evaluate its funding options to take account of the expected reduction in upfront capital expenditure for the first phase of the Revised Stage 2 development.

These plans may include funding the project through a combination of existing cash, future operating cash-flows, revised customer pre-payments being made available under the existing Stage 2 offtake agreements, and an appropriate mix of debt and equity. These funding plans will be reviewed during the December 2019 Quarter"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.