ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Totally understand your overwhelming bitterness and hostility, given, as you point out, you bought in at the wrong time, and then chose to sell at the wrong time in the cycle, and do your dough. That's penny stock trading my friend, if you don't have the appetite, buy from the ASX top 20. You will live a longer happier life.

However, the truth is, none of us know what is going to happen with GMV. It might go under, it might not. It might make a fortune going forward. Again, that's penny stocks for you.

Every time a company doesn't perform as the dreamers and impatient amongst us wish it to, we get the same rhetoric rolled out around being duped, share price manipulation, CEO (or exec) doesn't care, no communication, badly managed, ASX should investigate etc etc. Sometimes that might be valid, but most times I'd suggest it isn't. People just can
    t come to terms with loosing their hard earned.

We also get those who seek comfort from the HC "experts" - "XYZ - what do you think, will this turn around"? If you've bought into GMV, or any stock, on the basis of HC posts, I would question your investment strategy. Do Your Own Research is one of the most widely used terms on here. For a reason.

Some people (Tiglath for example) - speak a lot of common sense, with a pretty balanced view. Some people ramp, up and down, but that's just noise. Some people post facts, company information, releases, their projections etc, which are really useful.

Read all opinions and posts, apply them to your own research and then make YOUR decision.

Re GMV, and Yakov, you're right, he doesn't care about you, or any other individual investor. He didn't force you to invest. Why should he care? At this stage, in GMV's case, Yakov should care only about GMV and making it viable (or you'd hope so, given the amount of dollars he has invested). Yakov has already told you he doesn't care about the share price. Why should he care about something he can't control? Penny stocks, unlike some of their ASX 100 counterparts, don't need to have one eye on shareholder relations, or have a social conscience. That comes later.

I seperate his lack of interest in sharing information, from mandatory reporting of course.

So for those of us that still hold, the adventure continues, and is far from over. I'm realisitcally, and cautiously, excited about what might happen should approvals land and traction be gained in the monitoring market. The real medical device monitoring market, not the fad based Apple type of device.

But if it doesn't pan out, and everything goes south, so be it. We dust oursleves off, and go again.

Let it go Eyeman - it will eat you up.

Only you control how you let anything in life affect you. Learn from it, and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.