SYR 3.30% 47.0¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-233

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The GODFATHER of WKT has just spoken, who is a one stock wonder who only entered the market 2 years ago..... Bought into a company whose reputation in the market was why the SP was so low and was being diluted with very atrocious CR that were not in S/H`s best interest ..... A company that saw a revolt by S/H`s due to the BoD failure to raise funding and after 3.5 years is still talking about funding.... If you read all announcements issued from 2016 you will understand why WKT SP has never achieved true value... ... OZ is claiming he did his research... That is a load of BS... It was the Co`s asset value compared to the SP that made him by into it... and the belief that they would be funded and in production today....
    SYR has at least did achieve many goals to get to production without diluting S/H`s investments...Have given many S/H`s some huge rewards before falling on difficult times. Have a very respectable MC today in comparison to WKT....It is easy to be wise after the event and I doubt many could see that happening... The BoD can not help on many occassions the rise in SP and why would you not let it flow...The BoD of WKT since Lindi announcement have diluted many S/Hs investment by around 800% pre consolidation of 23 >1 with countless CR After the consolidation they have again diluted by more than 200+% The BoD at the AGM stated they would be in production by end of March 2017... They still do not have funding.....

What OZ has highlighted is what a huge failure the BoD have been upto now... and will that ever change....

IMO the BoD of SYR have done quite well for S/Hs if you compare them to WKT.... You still have a higher MC than WKT .... I certainly think that it is not all doom + gloom but it will be a slow recovery...

I am a S/H in WKT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $486.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.5¢ $1.398M 2.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64248 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 54932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.5¢ 45.5¢ 1179261
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.