ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    The price over the last two days is indicative of better days ahead?
    I only had a small position and sold my shares last week to fund building a stake in a different company but will still keep an eye on Swick..it has a certain something, but I don’t  know what ... (beyond lots of drills?)

Cheers  and GLTA

...Also FWIW  a press update today  from Australian Mining ...
    https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/swick-seeks-global-opportunities-for-growth/

“Swick seeks global opportunities for growth
    September 23, 2019News Andy Ewe
    upload_2019-9-23_14-12-5.jpeg

Swick Mining Services will raise $15 million to support the company’s growth opportunities.

Managing director Kent Swick said the additional funding gave the company flexibility to pursue future organic and inorganic growth opportunities for the business.

“By delivering on our strategy, Swick is well placed for growth in the 2020 financial year, underpinned by our strong order book,” Swick said.

“We are also seeing additional opportunities to increase our rig fleet utilisation both in Australia and abroad, with a target of 70 full time equivalent underground rigs in work by financial year-end, up from an average of 53.6 in the 2019 financial year.

Swick is one of Australia’s largest mineral drilling contractors, providing high-quality underground and surface drilling services.

The Western Australia-based company will issue new shares in two tranches, while also offering a $2 million share purchase plan to existing shareholders.

This year, Swick has secured drilling contracts worth $210 million from BHP, Kirkland Lake Gold, Newmont Mining and Northern Star Resources.

The company was also awarded a three-year extension at the Nevada Gold Mines Joint Venture in the United States, expanding the contractor’s work in hand to $353 million over three continents.”
    Last edited by sabine: 23/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.