AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Wow Luke you seem to really have it in for stamos, who I believe...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Wow Luke you seem to really have it in for stamos, who I believe is only trying to share information. I don't see any agenda there, but maybe I missed what originally set you off.

Fortunately, despite your attacks, it is my opinion that you will soon see he is telling the truth (and I don't know the guy). If indeed he is, then that's a good thing for AVL right? Looks like the company could issue as many shares as they wish at 1.15c and they'd all be snapped up (I do see the irony in that sentence by the way). Hopefully that is the bottom finally drawn in the sand.

Having said that, you never know do you. Historically it's no secret that this companies SP goes in the tank after these sorts of things. Wouldn't surprise me to see a mass sell of down to 1.2 cents so some morons could make .05 cents per share. It honestly wouldn't. Anyway, if it drops below 1c then I've still got some powder dry. I'd like to think we get some more news soon sending the SP back into the 2's. At that point one has to evaluate everything I guess. I was just looking at my 1st buy into YRR and it's been a long run. Long enough that you start trying to figure out what interest you would have made on that money if you weren't so faithful to the story! I've recently invested in a couple of other companies both in Aus and overseas, all fighting for a piece of that vanadium pie. Always good to diversify. I'm pretty sure there is a place for a few more vanadium suppliers (somewhere in the world). The trick is figuring out who they will be!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $72.94K 4.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2388537 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8041435 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 4041166
Last updated 13.18pm 21/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.