ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Clinical trials are essential and expensive and time-consuming. Ambulance chasing lawyers are always hiding behind the next tree. In spite of the best of intentions and all of the integrity in the world there is always the off-chance that what works for one person will not work for someone else. So the critical factor is to reduce this off-chance to as close to zero as possible. Very much like investing - do your research and hope to cover all bases - it will pay off in the end. And I'm cautious of medical research companies - got blown up with Sirtex - but I believe SI has vastly more integrity than Gilbert Wong. Been a holder of MSB for 4 years - inadvertently bought another 4,000 for 177c Feb 2017 when I intended selling 4,000 for 177c. Didn't realise my mistake until the Chess Statement arrived the next month - but I held and I've had a nagging feeling since May this year that something was going to happen. It has and I fervently hope that it continues to happen. Just not adding to my holding at the moment as one bad experience in this game makes you a little fearful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.