OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Agreed ... but we are taking it as a given that we are in...

1. 10,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3635
    Agreed ... but we are taking it as a given that we are in Green#2 .. and would you participate in the drill if there was no debt facility to finance. Now I don't think we are that short of cash that we couldn't pay our share from cash & OCF from this Qtr, but something's not quite sitting right for me

22/8 was the annc re F4 & F5 ... and "Otto will formally review the proposed wells next week and elect to participate or not following technical evaluation ..." and Matt Allen saying ".... Otto is excited about the prospect of drilling two further wells on the high-performing SM 71 field" ... implies to me it is not a financial decision AND they are included in the development plan.

12/9 Good Oil Conf presented "Significant credit facility being negotiated to fund capital development projects" for which one could be forgiven for thinking F4 & F5 were included as this is over 3 weeks hence. While it is still listed as under evaluation, so too are numerous other opportunities (slide 4 & 6). Almost the same wording given for Green #2. And slide 10 almost implies a fait acompli for F4, F5, Green#2

Seems like its been presented as an "each-way" bet. Take every opportunity to include it in the development program with the "under evaluation" caveat and then pull it on a technical basis. Wasn't due to be drilled until early next year anyway.

Tell you what it does do though ... those forward estimates for FY'20 contained both F4 & F5 and a contribution of 150MBO that is no longer there (and if F5 is done it will only contribute about a 1/4 of the estimate (1 well and 3 mths production vs prior 2 wells & 6 months).

Lots of overhanging questions now. Perhaps Friday brings some clarity for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $618 51.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2259509 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10466320 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.