FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    We have had two very different approaches during those ten years. Previous management's slogan was "Expanding rapidly into a rising gold price". That all ended in tears. I think the only good thing the previous Chair of the Board did was to convince Shandong to buy in at a very good price, which has given the company considerable cash for exploration and seeking to get the company on a solid footing. Shandong are indeed an excessively cautious group, but it seems to me their strategy is beginning to pay off. They now seem to have multiple bidders for Coolgardie which can only be good for the bottom line and increase the value of the company.
    The bigger play is starting to produce at Laverton which is scheduled for 2020. If that produces anything like the scale predicted by the drilling, the income and ensuing profit, especially while gold is high, should cause massive revaluation of the company. That is why I have increased my holding by 50% in recent months, and if stupid people want to sell at very low prices, I will buy more. Of course I could be wrong; mining is never without possibilities of things going wrong, but it seems that current management have done their homework over and over so hopefully by the end of next year, we will be looking at a very different share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.