SVY 7.41% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-138

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Lmfao. This could be the biggest find in years and you're saying that's a blatant pump??? HAHAHAHAHA. Now that this has money in the bank it has a good base of $1... Many didnt invest here initially as CR was incoming, the volume before the news suggests no squeaky leaks = EVERYONE is forced to get in at the same time, the gap is closed and it bounced off the ascending support line to top it off. It ticks A LOT of boxes right now. If hole 54 doesn't hit the good stuff, THEN you can expect the price to fall.

Oh don;t forget the mention of significant core losses likely to be chalcocite.. Lets just forget that one bit of ridiculously good information.rolleyes.png

What I find very interesting is that right after the big duster and funds are needed we hit it big... I think CC might of had a good idea this was there all along to be honest and those in the know loaded up with all they had long ago and set themselves up with options etc along the way. CC also had to give 6million shares to his wife recently in a settlement... VERY interesting timing indeed!!

Investors have just been scaled back big time in the CR and the share price was heading up until news of a CR coming hit the markets, many will be buying on open I'd expect... You think people are going to sell there shares for $1.08 or less when a big buyer could vacuum this up REALLY quickly? I sure as hell won't be... Hole 54 news will be imminent.

Hole 52 and 53 are already priced in based off visuals IMO. I will be VERY surprised if this closes in the red. Markets will be HOT with Trump deal. We luckily are a copper mine with GOLD credits.(I expect gold to take a little dip with good news like that)

Gotta be in it to win it.

All my opinion. DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.54K 336.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109675 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.