MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-35

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    It's amazing how a lot have jump on the back foot including myself and a lot of non holder trying to heckle the situation. 18,000oz guidance for this quarter at $2200 per oz = nearly $40,000,000 in sales which is our current debt and I know that's not take home price but while the gold price is up this company will stay a float. Just a few reasons why. Now that I have reassessed why I purchased this stock I've become more relaxed, IMC has raised there stakes in this stock and would not want to waste any time leaving the gold in the ground. And the guidance my well and truly change for the better. I think is my be better than expected.

A strategy for growth

►Growth initiatives focused on delivering the long term foundations –increasing head grade and recovery efficiency

First UG mine at Bartons now in full production

Sulphide plant constructed and commissioned to enable processing of significant sulphide Resource base –additional low cost stages available when required to treat more complex sulphides

►Sustainable production of approx. 80,000ozs (CY2019 70-75koz)

Driving costs and production

►Mining larger scale, longer life open pit deposits

Opening up of underground mining and improving head grades

Development of Golden Gate mining centre targeted to commence once approvals obtained; multiple other targets to follow

Opportunity for strong reduction in OPEX with change to owner mining

Significant Exploration upside

Exceptional upside –40km prospective corridor, majority of drilling less than 60m deep.Historical production scattered across the field from 32 pits

►Systematic approach targeting additional high-grade open pit and underground ore bodies

►Quality-focused mining strategy–focusing on higher-grade ore sources that will increase head grade and reduce operating costs

►Increasing mine life–ongoing exploration, evolving underground potential

►Sulphide Plant installed and commissioned–unlocking large Sulphide Resource

►Expanding Underground–Bartons UG ramping up, Golden Gate and additional UG deposits to follow

►Ongoing exploration program continues to deliver–high-grade intersections across the entire project, limited drilling below 60m (200ft) depth

Foundations laid–

moving to unlock the significant value

One of the highest-grade open pit ore sources ever mined at Nullagine

►Major drilling program completed to extend high-grade open pit and underground mining potential

Outstanding new high-grade drill results confirm potential for next underground mine

including:

►Condor Northwest:

10m @ 14.52g/t Au incl. 5m @ 26.61g/t Au (CORD049)

13m @ 7.13g/t Au incl. 2m @ 26.2g/t Au and 2m @ 13.64g/t Au (CORD120)

7m @ 11.14g/t Au incl. 4m @ 18.33g/t Au (CORD050)

3m @ 25.16g/t Au incl. 1m @ 73.1g/t Au (CORD072)

►D Reef

16m @ 7.06g/t Au incl. 6m @ 16.6g/t Au (DRRD0027)

15m @ 4.83g/t Au incl. 2m @ 7.56g/t and 3m @ 13.26g/t Au (DRRD0021)

►Maiden UG Ore Reserve of 220,600t @ 3.8g/t Au for 27,100oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.