ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I'm highly skeptical of the idea that we will get a replacement...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I'm highly skeptical of the idea that we will get a replacement deal in India in weeks/months - ECT made it clear in one of the recent announcements that NLC (and, presumably therefore, ECT) are interested in moving forward on an integrated plant with a tripartite deal that again includes a steel maker. Its hard to fault the logic in that. There may also be other possibilities on the BCE front with NLC once an integrated plant exists but I didn't see much in the announcement to suggest any immediate prospects on a Coldry business on a completely new basis apart from the integrated plant - just think of the fresh engineering and financial design that would be required. Even if they have a steel maker chomping at the bit to take over NMDC's spot I'd imagine 6 months would represent the extreme edge of fast tracking in Indian terms.

Regarding the fire, last time there was a suggestion of deliberate mischief and I believe that the changes made at that time included improvements in Security (I think I recall CCTV being mentioned). We never heard of any follow up from the Police last time but I will be interesting to hear if the new security arrangements were implemented and provided some leads this time round.

Pretty heart breaking.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $807 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 22561696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.