ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I think everyone here is missing the point about the transition of this company. My understanding is that the original trials with Cannvalate were to provide clinical evidence supporting sales in the Australian Special Access Scheme.

Watching Dr Sud’s presentation video from the AGM this company is now going after full world wide patent pretected IP for THREE drugs each with markets worth greater than $1billion!

One of these drugs would be a company maker let alone three! You need serious money to fund this as its drug development. Everyone is saying IHL can be the next BOT which I agree with but BOT raised $40m and are spending $5.5m per quarter running their clinical program!

IHL is now a $50m plus company and needs a balance sheet to fit. I seriously don’t believe the market understands the value already in that patent relating to TBI.

This clinical program could b e monstrous. My reservation was that it was obvious from the AGM presentation they would need money. Capital allows acceleration and this is about being first to the post in delivering world class IP.

I am genuinely excited because now Sud and the medical team have the capital required.

Last raise at 3.8 the company hasn’t looked back and I’ve got no doubt this is a massive step forward also.

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.