IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-85

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I agree with everything you’re saying Exalted but to compliment the medical team you also need corporate nous and a strong balance sheet to match.

It looks as though the timing of this raise here couldn’t have been better after seeing what happened to BOT today. A $50m company needs a balance sheet to match. We all believe that the IHLOB money is going to come into the company but those options don’t expire until net September and the company needs to make sure its balance sheet is shored up today.

There are a number of posters on here who state they are big option holders but none at this stage have said they are exercising today and going by the small amount of appendix 3b’s not many are nor would I expect them to do so until next year as the options head towards expiry.

If all the speculation is correct and the company has raised $5m here at 7.8 then this is an incredibly astute move again by the BOD. To my understanding this would also be the most significant quantum of capital the company has raised also. The closing high for the stock is 9.2 cents I believe so to raise that quantum of cash at 7.8 would truly be a great result.

I guess all will be revealed tomorrow!

GLTAH

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.