SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hello Meteor,It is always good to read your contributions to the...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Hello Meteor,

It is always good to read your contributions to the SGQ thread on Hot Copper, your posts are always informative, respectful and knowledgeable. I also thank you for your endorsements. On this occasion regarding your post to Stan I agree with your opening statement as well as being in the lord’s hands. I do say however that both incorporate time. To a geologist, time is immaterial, the further back we go the more interesting things become, this is why astrophysics astronomy and the cosmos in general are disciplines that are becoming more relevant with respect to the genesis of everything over time. So, time scientifically is a part of our make up which we immerse ourselves in with much pleasure.

To a businessman, time and timing is a more critical factor, especially in a structure where it incorporates financial constrains such as expiry dates of options and other instruments, which play important roles for the instrument holder as well as the operator. Yet both can be accommodated beneficially. Yes, taking advantage of a market peak is important but not too critical if not accommodated.

Apart from such a scene, I have to ask, does the discovery of an ore body matter when it will be made within the range of the peak period of the demand of the commodity concerned? Having asked that I will set the scenario SGQ find themselves in.

1. It has a small and growing capital structure which is very well managed,

2. It has a small number of options which I feel will be easily converted over the next 10 months with little or no financial disadvantage to the holders (In other words they will be in the money)

3. So far, the company has had exceptional results and enjoyed support from investors in every Capital Raising, SandyC has touched on this adequately in his last post.

4. All exploration programmes have been successfully completed and added to the value of the company (hence point #3)

5. World wide developments of all the commodities that the company is involved in are in great demand and we are told will continue to be so for the next decade.

6. The Mt Alexander Camp is located in a very significant mineralized address.

So, if it takes another 18months,2 or 3 years to define a very major JORC, is time a critical factor? In the above scenario and in my opinion, I’ll answer my question by saying

NO! And thus I agree with you Meteor, All these things will come to pass.

I’m not religious that is why I couched my discussion on the subject of TIME in this post. To those who are religiously inclined and believe in the lord’s providence, I say TIME is also with you.

Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.