TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Did anyone think that maybe AMG have hit something deep and not...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Did anyone think that maybe AMG have hit something deep and not about to show their hand, just like NCM. Why would AMG show NCM what they are hitting with the deep holes. They are not required to report the deep holes or in fact any holes it is is not in the bests interest of the company. NCm drilled and no report since August 2018. The drilling by NCM at the Canteen shares by AMG and has seen NCM drilling to the north and AMG drilling straight into the same area as NCM to the south. NCM has hit a motsa and is the worst kept secret in the mining industry. 16 months after drilling no grades reported. AMG drilled in August 2019. Same same. AMG has reported 5 holes with big hits but not the deep holes. If I was them I wouldn't either. The whole industry knows NCM have hit something significant and I reckon AMG now know as well but with a market cap of $47m keep their mouths shut. Have to laugh at some of the posts on this stock. Embarrassing, its like all the posters come form "Love Island"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.