WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

“As the company moves forward, it will be selling London Labs...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639

“As the company moves forward, it will be selling London Labs and I am Kamu branded hair care and accessory products directly to consumers starting this month.

According to Crowd Media, both brands have “compelling” products that are expected to bring the company “healthy gross margins” of around 75%.

The company also noted it would improve its cash flow with payment to be collected immediately, while holding 30 days’ credit from the brand.

Business strategy

Under Crowd Media’s turnaround, the first phase will involve it selling products and services it owns or part owns or is strategically aligned with.

“We are now ready to launch with the London Labs and I am Kamu brands, and have other brands in the wings to follow,” Crowd Media Steven Schapera said.

“Revenue will flow from these initiatives beginning February.”

Later in the year, Crowd Media will shift its focus to more scalable service sales via collaborations, partnerships or strategic alliances. These will be modelled on its arrangement with London Labs.”

https://*********.com.au/crowd-media-almost-breaks-even-financial-turnaround/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.