WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-93

1. 4,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11926
    just a bit of speculation (actually a lot) the t/h was supposed to lifted at the start of trade today. at 10.30 mparry posted

"Peros has changed his profile on Linkedin from OBJ CEO to Wellfully Managing Director.
    There's a link to a Wellfully website -- www.wellfully.net -- which is under construction. This is in addition to Reduit.
    Wellfully also now has its own Linkedin account. Of note from overview below.

-- 2019 sees the launch of REDUIT, the first brand in the new Wellfully portfolio"

so Paul changed his profile at pretty much the same time as the trading halt should have been lifted. now the link to the wellfully website is still under construction, but Paul's team has had plenty of time to construct this page, seeing that the reduit page has been operating for weeks now.

so here we go, I suggest that the wellfully page is still under construction because whatever this acquisition is, it is aligned to the wellfully brand.  don't know what the acquisition is but I reckon thats the reason the website isn't open yet!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.