DRX 3.57% 2.7¢ diatreme resources limited

Hi cbrock,Good find cb I see Metallica are having very hard...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hi cbrock,

Good find cb I see Metallica are having very hard times and looks like they cannot ship the Bauxite because of the haul Road debacle I see on their HC site that they might have to wait a year before they get any momentum.They have a ML surrounding Cape Flattery mine close to ours and there is a suggestion that a JV or a TO by DRX could be a starter after they see how far on Galalar is and the MOU we have with our Chinese counterparts that has been mentioned.

Maybe Neil is looking at the Metallica situation closely and who knows they have funds on hand and even a JV between us I think they have a reasonably good Resource and 96 to 99 Sio2.
    Our biggest problem if we did have a JV is the shipping out of the sand .

According to the VRX guys CFSM are not able to get permission to ship out more sand from Cape Flattery Port. Who knows I think I saw an article that said the opposite.
    cbs article does not suggest that but looked positive that the Ports up North were looking for more throughput.

cbs Cairns Seaport Business gives us a bit of a boost in the right direction and who knows a get together JV between DRX and Metallica could be a very sound proposition.

Thoughts.

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $128.5K 4.712M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 605744 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.