MTC 8.89% 24.5¢ metalstech limited

Things can’t get any uglier than where MTC stands right now....

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Things can’t get any uglier than where MTC stands right now. Russell and Gino own a very large piece of the MTC pie and it’s in their own interest to see the SP rise.

Funding the acquisition is probably not a problem with current cash in the bank. Ongoing funding for exploration and path to development is what concerns me, but then, I’d suggest/guess they already have this sorted.

If the plan was to simply milk MTC dry then they wouldn’t be splashing the cash on an acquisition and instead would be sitting on their hands and collecting fees till the tin was dry.

It’s also not the worst time to let the Lithium tenements sit idle until the demand side picks up which may not be for a couple of years yet. I just hope we don’t lose too many tenements due to contractual exploration expenditure commitment defaults.

Perhaps now the legal claim over Cancet can also be resolved. Sends a pretty clear message to the Plaintiff that 100% of nothing is nothing, i.e. let’s resolve this issue then maybe we can move forward but until then expect your claim to remain idle and don’t expect any JV deal while your claim exists, we’re busy focusing on other things right now.

Anyway, who knows? All I know is I won’t be putting my hand in my pocket for any CR until such time this BoD proves they can do more than rehash information on paper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $21.16K 87.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12765 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 87140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.