VRS 2.13% 4.8¢ veris limited

So they have sold Elton Consulting to WSP. I'm not sure that is...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    So they have sold Elton Consulting to WSP. I'm not sure that is the part of the business I would offload given it had the best prospects but perhaps they needed the cash to reduce debt - CBA might be running the show.

Poor Brian Elton.... left with Veris shares. Lucky he took 2/3rds cash when they bought him out.

Here is the original deal to acquire to compare.

Transaction Terms
    Structure  Acquisition of 100% of the shares in Elton Consulting Group Pty Ltd.
    Purchase price  Cash: $9.0m payable at completion. The cash consideration will be funded in part from
    a drawdown of Veris’ acquisition facility with Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
     Veris shares: $3.0m of Veris shares at an issue price equal to the 5-day pre and 5-day
    post announcement volume weighted average price (VWAP). The shares will be subject
    to voluntary escrow for two years (to be issued under the company’s 15% capacity in
    accordance with ASX Listing Rule 7.1).
     Performance payments: up to $2.0m over two years (up to $1.0m per annum) payable
    50% in cash and 50% in Veris shares. The annual payment will be $0.5m if EBITDA is
    $2.6m, then $1 for each $1 of EBITDA above $2.6m to a maximum payment of $1.0m
    (i.e. maximum performance payment is at $3.1m EBITDA).
     Deferred payments: $1.0m in cash and $1.0m in Veris shares (at 30-day VWAP prior to
    issuance) two years after completion.
     Net asset adjustment: a net asset adjustment, subject to Elton having at least $0.4m of
    cash at completion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $10.99K 240.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5323 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 21891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.