TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Clearly the short term share price is still highly vulnerable....

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Clearly the short term share price is still highly vulnerable. If the high volume continues after the CR, anyone who wants to can get out pretty quickly - therefore I don’t think we can rely on it setting a floor.
    Furthermore, anyone who got in below the CR price, can sell below it and still come out with a profit.
    And despite the billions of shares that have changed hands, no one has had the confidence to take a 5% stake in the company that we know of yet.
    So that means many of the big buyers who have snapped up millions of shares at a time have been disposing of them again pretty quickly. Plenty of reasons to be doing that, which may or may not have anything to do with long term confidence in the company.
    Now that they, and the traders and new investors who’ve come along for the ride, have got the share price to here - I believe this is the one moment of time for the company to take that opportunity and prove they have a future. They have a platform and an audience they’ve never had before. How will they monetise their product, and can they do it before others move into the same space? If they can sell that story over the next few days, then the future looks bright. And an over subscribed CR would be a good start. Fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 47937701 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53055793 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.