EMR 0.76% $3.99 emerald resources nl

Yeah, I think you have your wires crossed there GW. Ramileus has...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Yeah, I think you have your wires crossed there GW. Ramileus has just produced 180,000 ounces for the year.. they will produce a forecast approx 240,000 ounce per annum for the next 5 years. After this time projections become dependant on exploration success.

I havent done the analysis on RED, but it seems a few posters are giving you thumbs up when your comparrisons are off the mark..

Look, I own this stock and I own it for the management and the total faith Sprott has placed in them. The truth is that RMS is probably undervalued but comparing EMR with RMS is not apples with apples. RMS has diversified their risk over several projects, but has reserve risk at all of then beyond the 5 year mark. They also truck their ore out of mount magnet and will do so out of marda and Tampia. They have a higher cost of production and will become more marginal in decreasing gold price environment, cost of mine increasing environment... but they are probably still a bloody good buy... I might go and really have dig around there again.. (I sold too early, they had one hell of a run there).

So the thing is that this makes us look expensive in comparrison but the reality is that the mkt is giving us more credibility for our lower costs, mgmt skill, and liklihood of success...my advice is dont compare us with something cheap, go and do an EV to reserve comparrison with NST, or EVN. That might be open your eyes to the discrepancy on offer... (a one mine operation vs a multi mine operation of course
    Last edited by PovertyBoy: 22/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.99
Change
0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.07 $3.95 $14.54M 3.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4525 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.00 196513 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.