EMR 4.01% $4.15 emerald resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-50

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Why put a ceiling on the price at 15 cents?? While I agree that short term it probably wont go past this level I think you guys might be looking at this in the wrong way.. What you have to consider is downside risk... like for the majors it is being just plain overvalued, for the mid caps well they had a good run and now have the complexities (well in RMSs case- ) of having to develop multiple mines at once, and continue to deploy exploration funds in order to continue with forward earnings projections.. Then there is the ASIC to consider, and the downside risk of flying close to the wind regards reserves on multiple projects..

With EMR you have downside risk protection in the form of low industry ASIC, a very reasonable reserve, and now fianance. Putting a ceiling on the price at 15 cents rules out future exploration success, potential acquisitions, and basically being able to replicate what they are in the process of doing right now...

And we will be in a great position to do that in a variety of scenarios, and this might not be the case for all gold companies. Half of this game is trying not to lose money...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
0.160(4.01%)
Mkt cap ! $2.687B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.00 $4.15 $3.97 $5.593M 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 18805 $4.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.15 18479 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.