IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Kates it occurs to me that what is most infuriating is that much...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Kates it occurs to me that what is most infuriating is that much of what we have seen recently has been carefully planned I suspect.

The delay in the timing of the EGM from initial timelines which I recall were September? granting approval for acquisition of OV platform, the clearly orchestrated media campaign following the EGM, and the timing and sophistication of the CR do not have the appearance of opportunistic actions. All of these things require preplanning. If they were truly taking advantage of "interest" as outlined by LC this is at odds with the other precision actions regarding SAB/risk management actions in recent times.

I think it also begs the question of "why" would this be done especially on terms that are clearly unaccessible to retail investors.

I suspect raising money in this way will mean they are can fund the trials and have time to see OV platform mature,? 1-2 years.
    I also suspect therefore it means there is no pressure to fold to premature offers to T/O OV platform.

The other issue which I think is also pretty clear is that it is inevitable there will be a consolidation of issued capital at 1:5-1:10 relatively soon.
    With the over 600Million new shares on top of now 3.6 Billion shares?. It is likely that without this instrument there will continue to be a lot of volatility to the sp over coming periods?.

These issues speak to management credibility I suspect, for each to judge whether this has been enhanced or otherwise!.

IMHO of course

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.