BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-15

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    You could look at it that we are already into MOU activity only 6 months since acquiring the project, which we haven’t even paid for yet!

Actually, we don’t have to pay for the project for another 12 months and is only $120,000 at this ridiculous share price.

We are only 4 months into drilling - for a nickel sulphide project, that is nearly unheard of! Also in one of the cheapest countries in the world to operate with Korea and China being immediate neighbours and Vietnam the new go-to place for investment (2nd to China for Korean investment interestingly).

The young new head of LG Chem is liquidating their non core assets and purposely heading with a few principle activities, LED, phones and batteries. They closed their phone plant in China and moving it to Vietnam. Now they have a battery JV with Vinfast. With SK pushing into Vietnam (inc buying a billion dollar chunk of Vingroup a few months ago) and the smaller Kreisel Electric hanging around we have first up opportunity to cement a positive deal here starting with notification of formal interest.
    I would have personally started with Vinfast first in negotiations but I have a feeling our largest German shareholder may have something to do with it.

So many options, known resources at the infancy of a strong nickel demand climate, how we are stuck at a $20M MC is just beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.