MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Jamie,its all good what you say all these things about current...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Jamie,
    its all good what you say all these things about current management. Does someone need to remind you that it was You and Erling single handedly installed these guys into power. You were campaigning how competent and how extensive expertise these guys had. If my memory serves me correctly “ Val turn around expert” how funny is that now Those days you and your associates over turned the board. Why? coz you could! You had the numbers. Now you don’t! I remember those days it was so close! 55to45. Why did you do this. Because you and to certain degree Erling couldn’t live up to your titles. I remember sentences in the lines of “ significant operational deficiencies” “ the findings of independent investigators to be handed over to relative authorities....so Jamie is no longer COO of mro. At that time you had so much influence that you replaced board that sacked you! Were you unjustly dealt with? No. These guys that you complain about. You got these guys there! Not Thorney not your mum and dad investors. But I have to hand it to the current board, they also came to the same conclusion you and Erling had too much influence so they diluted your influence, in the process mine too . Things would be so different if you dealt with the situation in a proper manner. If you didn’t get the old board sacked yours/our shares wouldn’t have been diluted. Your observations and suggestions would’ve been seriously taken into consideration. This could’ve led to major improvements in yields. You would’ve still have significant influence. Then no one would’ve minded your mistakes. Despite your stuff ups I still think your families experience in farming would’ve been enough to get this company over the line. Thorney position is to be congratulated! Why? Despite whatever ever happened never sold their boards out. Old and new! Always trying to play the cards that are dealt. The lesson I learnt from Mro is a good one! When it comes to money and power there is no right/wrong. If you are strong then you are right. If you have money then you are smart. If you hold a position of power then you have loyal people around you. Unfortunately that’s the sort of world we live in.

Wish everyone to have a good weekend and excellent festive season.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.