BUB 3.85% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Not much to some I guess but if Bubs shareholders missed seeing...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Not much to some I guess but if Bubs shareholders missed seeing this progress they have no idea of their competition or market threats.

They are a infant formula manufacturer with huge sales in China. Plant based meats is just one recent announcement to diversify their product offering with a JV partner without the need for in-house manufacturing.

But don’t be fooled they also own 50% of this company a direct competitor to Bubs. http://www.neurio.com.au/m/company which is baby and adult formula made in Aus just like Bubs.

They also purchased ANMA the formula canning factory in Melbourne.

Jat Energy is changing its name to Jat Limited as also announced, the company changed direction a few years ago into the formula business from China cross border trade and are now evolving into a serious player. By Feb they will have doubled canning production to 24hr shifts.

This is the kicker they just started selling tinned goat formula into China but have been selling dairy infant formula for some time diluting Bubs ability to penetrate the market.

The prudent know who’s doing what in their market, seems some missed this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $263.1K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2095802 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 315184 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.