LU7 3.57% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-119

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'd agree that every fanbase/followers number for these partnerships needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I'd say aiming for a 10% conversation rate currently is probably a bit high, but until the larger hubs actually launch it's hard to judge how they will go about promoting/engaging with their followers to try motivate them to drop a couple of bucks per month. Alliance was a fizzer (mostly for reasons already stated). Converting people over to a paid membership is not an easy task, but sure if you price it right for the region and have the hub actively engage with their player base (considering it's in their best interest to etc) then who knows how the conversation rate will work out?

I'm honestly not expecting much revenue this quarter given the fact the Team Secret hub hasn't launched yet and the year is almost up. It won't bring in a massive cash flow on day 1 by any means but will probably give us a better idea at the direction of hubs, functionality and if they can engage with their player base. EmiEmiTV is probably a better example to currently look at. A small following but appears to have got a fair few players on their membership/VIP already. This might also stem from Mogul adding additional payment options for Philippines and India.

I would also guess the revenue in Q1, 2020 will be similarly low. Going by the trello site it appears a lot of the functionality, cosmetics and management of the hubs will be worked on during that period. Plus I imagine a bit of an overhaul to the actual Mogul site. I expect we'll see more announcements of partnerships coming onboard as time goes on, but a lot will hinge on the ability to build a workable hub for them with the right tools in a short time frame.

Still probably another 4-6 months before we see how much cash hubs can really generate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.017M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.454K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 586464 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1219221 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.