FAR 2.13% 46.0¢ far limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-74

1. 5,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Hi Zipperlip I admire your balance in such situations. Strangely I feel excited too about this outcome. Like you I too have a plan and not short term and I bought low. It dawned on me that the funds raised are to develop the lucrative oil field. The funds are not to risk another drill or repay debt or wasted...the funds are to build the ship to drain 16 years of oil. That a truly amazing. Reading Caths excitement it's the last hurdle and if successful we are on the road to success. So for th of ose stressed out angry holders be patient and ignore non holders. No one thought we will get there and we share the pie with others. If we raise successful it removes this impediment to our share price. Don't forget the closer to production we can sell of some at more expensive price. It will leadcto a higher price ultimately.
    This will protect us from whatever happens to PE. For all we know it could drag on. IMO CN does thing about holders. With 180mil cash flow it's foreseeable FAR is a 2billion dollar company. If you want people to buy the units on your land you need to borrow money to build it. So IMO FAR share will eventually rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $70.53K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 161924 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.