CAY 1.30% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-19

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Gotta love the retail end of town (that includes me), a lot of vitriol and conjecture from multiple quarters all based on SWFA conjecture.

Bunch of ill informed tossers (and excuse the rant but coming out of anaesthesia after having my leg operated on for the second time, a legacy of having actually spent a week in Cameroon and crawled all over every aspect of the asset and having a few clues.)

So, get the rant of your chest, wait for detail and then evaluate. If by chance you work out that you vented too soon, a mark of the person would be a public retraction. Screw ups are not hard to do but most people seem to think they are the end of the world and they struggle to back down. OK, end of doped up philosophical rant Time for super pain killers.

PS Tomorrow morning I will be chasing stock in the CR. Probably all sold already but I will be making the attempt. I have no doubt about the asset, the strategies or the fall back position.

Sentiment: Strong buy and 16c versus 19c will be academic at some point.

https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-alerts/295931/guinea-opposition-plans-march-against-police-violence-in-conakry-december-12-update-17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.