ASN 4.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

Yep! As i posted at the time of the LSI deal I didnt think it...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Yep! As i posted at the time of the LSI deal I didnt think it would be used although at first it sounded good.

AS i previously posted from a ferrier hodgson report from an asx company that went down the tubes

The Company and Long State had previously entered into an equity placement facility dated 26 January 2015. The purpose of the facility was to provide the Company with funding of up to $20 million for period of 2 years. We understand from legal advice received by management that it was not in the Company’s (or shareholders) interests to activate this facility. As such the facility was not used.

https://www.ferrierhodgson.com/au/-...ton-minerals-limited/triton--section-439a.pdf

Here however it was activated it seems for 250k and a bunch of free shares!

People are free to buy, sell and hold whatever they want, but if it really is only a 750k debt facility and nothing more then I think some comments I have been making and others over the last year or so look rather poignant.

Hopefully though there is more to this as its a potential project for the future which imo is been run by a captain who is not up to the task. Thats my opinion, others may disagree......very interesting project though it remains

imo leadership is not equipped for the future (or present) imo

I would be looking at section 249D if I was a holder.

DYOR Please..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $175.2K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 795599 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.