ASN 7.69% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-61

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Stop it! Seriously!

The bloke tried

- to raise 3m and couldnt raise 700k......

-to use brokers who wouldnt touch it unless a bargain price

-to announce a 15m facility and paid a large fee and gave away a bunch of free shares and presumably like other companies has realised its a facility that shouldn't be used

- now seeks to raise 750k in debt presumably on terms that sees the lenders receive a large fee and % instead of the usual equity raise where investors think they will either make a few pips or make a good long term investment.

were they all part of his great plan as well?

be positive about your stock but anyone who blindly praises when it is impossible to praise is a lost cause imo

Lets reserve judgement though until we see the terms, there might be more to it.....maybe a SPP or maybe fairies really are at the bottom of the garden! My preliminary thoughts back up my decision to sell way back but then that might be conscious bias, lets see!

Holders here should consider bringing a 249d application at the very least to send a message that the trough cannot sustain been milked so hard for a board earning over $500k between a few guys!

Finally dont tell me its hard to raise cash, look at AGY and GLN for example in the lithium space who have raised over 10-15m between them in the last 6m or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $81.22K 677.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1389672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 153336 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.