ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 6,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Since the last CR in late June Quantify have given themselves a more attractive outlook after:

• They entered into an Agreement with Intelligent Home Technology Centre, for the distribution of the Company’s products in Western Australia.

• Have entered into an Agreement with 8Digital, for the distribution of the Company’s products in Queensland.

• Have been granted Patent protection for the Company’s technology in the USA.

• Entered into an Agreement with ASI Electrics for the distribution of its products in Victoria.

• Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Energy Trade Pty Ltd for the inclusion of the Company’s products into Energy Trade’s sales.

• Integrated Google’s intelligent voice technology into its devices.

• Entered into an agreement with Fokused Pty Ltd becoming the exclusive Stocking Distributor in Western Australia and committed to an initial $250K stocking order.

• Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Honeywell to participate in the PropTech Hub Program.

• Quantify has signed a Heads of Agreement with Blaq Projects to deliver devices in 267 apartments in Wollongong, NSW worth $500k.

• QFY and Harvey Norman Commercial Division have signed an exclusive, three-year Heads of Agreement with ACT-based 3 Property Group, which will see all future 3 Property Group projects feature Quantify products.

• Quantify Technology have agreed with Sydney-based Stable Group to install their products in 18 luxury townhouses in Sydney’s northern beaches and another $500k stocking order.

All this in 6 months, everything keeps building and building, coiling and coiling, until.. BOOOM!!!.

To add to all this the Smart Home Market is set to Reach $622.59 Billion by 2026.

So, Now, they look better, funding has become easier and until we see the structure of the raise I can speculate that, it might have a nice fat hair coiling addition attached to the raise details.

Speculatively speaking of course.

I don't know why my letter got bigger once submitted.. Looks normal during the draft.
    Last edited by BoZz: 10/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 193745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.