ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Since the last CR in late June Quantify have given themselves a...

1. 6,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Since the last CR in late June Quantify have given themselves a more attractive outlook after:

• They entered into an Agreement with Intelligent Home Technology Centre, for the distribution of the Company’s products in Western Australia.

• Have entered into an Agreement with 8Digital, for the distribution of the Company’s products in Queensland.

• Have been granted Patent protection for the Company’s technology in the USA.

• Entered into an Agreement with ASI Electrics for the distribution of its products in Victoria.

• Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Energy Trade Pty Ltd for the inclusion of the Company’s products into Energy Trade’s sales.

• Integrated Google’s intelligent voice technology into its devices.

• Entered into an agreement with Fokused Pty Ltd becoming the exclusive Stocking Distributor in Western Australia and committed to an initial $250K stocking order.

• Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Honeywell to participate in the PropTech Hub Program.

• Quantify has signed a Heads of Agreement with Blaq Projects to deliver devices in 267 apartments in Wollongong, NSW worth $500k.

• QFY and Harvey Norman Commercial Division have signed an exclusive, three-year Heads of Agreement with ACT-based 3 Property Group, which will see all future 3 Property Group projects feature Quantify products.

• Quantify Technology have agreed with Sydney-based Stable Group to install their products in 18 luxury townhouses in Sydney’s northern beaches and another $500k stocking order.

All this in 6 months, everything keeps building and building, coiling and coiling, until.. BOOOM!!!.

To add to all this the Smart Home Market is set to Reach $622.59 Billion by 2026.

So, Now, they look better, funding has become easier and until we see the structure of the raise I can speculate that, it might have a nice fat hair coiling addition attached to the raise details.

Speculatively speaking of course.

I don't know why my letter got bigger once submitted.. Looks normal during the draft.
    Last edited by BoZz: 10/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 193745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.