JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

In some ways I don't disagree with your assertion that JAT does...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    In some ways I don't disagree with your assertion that JAT does do what appears to be crazy compared to what other company's do. But that is crazy good IMO and has proven so. Its a bit early yet to be talking about even more funds being needed by JAT for expansion. Notification of the recent rights issue being fully subscribed (although late for some peoples preference) has not even been announced yet.

If another rights issue is presented by JAT in the future with an explanation as to what extra funds are needed for, and faster expansion is the reason, this will be judged on its merits.

I note that the recent distributor contract with Shanghai Gurun with JAT for Vmeat .

1.The agreement is for sales of products in China only.
    2.The agreement is non-exclusive basis.
    3.The term of the agreement is for two years, renewable on terms to be mutually agreed.
    4.Shanghai Gurun has agreed to purchase a minimum of A$2 million in the first year of the agreement.
    5.Full payment is to be received by JAT prior to shipping of the products.6.
    There are no specific termination provisions in the agreement and there are no conditions precedent

JAT is being paid in advance prior to shipping in this agreement so no funds would be needed to supply these orders.

A large Vmeat order, or any order for product may have a similar, full payment is to be received by JAT prior to shipping, in the agreement.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $108.2K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 36668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.