RSG 5.38% 61.5¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-115

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    P.S you mentioned income producing investments. At times like these investments that just preserve capital are the low tide marks to be aimed at. I prepared for this and paid down my lines of credit which I can deploy when the time is right assuming my bank survives and still honours the credit contract I have with them. I also bought some collectable cars and storage. Small storage units are good investments in downturns in my opinion as businesses and individuals will always downsize before they throw in the towel completely. Modern storage units also provide low cost ways for individuals and businesses to run small businesses with moderately low overheads. There are also not many strata titled storage units in Perth where I live, I'm not sure about other states. My aim was to get my money out of the banking system, so my only exposure to this system apart from some money for day to day living and accounts for depositing salaries is via my line of credit. I'd be a bit upset if my bank went under and this credit line vanished but not as upset as people with real money in bank accounts when the bank shuts its doors and points you to its ATMs and a $50/day withdrawal limit as they did in Greece in 2010/11. Apart from this minimal exposure to the banks, I have some emergency money and precious metals outside of the banks and most of my assets are tangible, bricks and mortar, cars, concrete tilt slab etc. Their values might be readjusted once the everything bubble bursts for good but they won't vanish overnight like paper and even still their values are relative to the values of everything else. Preserving value is the name of the game IMO and I've also had some minimal enjoyment out of the cars I've recently bought, which is a lot more than I can say for holding paper other than when it goes up in price. I also still hold three gold producers which I won't mention for fear of getting moderated for cross promotion, one is a complete disaster in suspension, the other two I have more faith in. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
-0.035(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.309B
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.8¢ 61.0¢ $6.159M 9.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 97876 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 35050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.