ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I’m bang on their target market. Midish 30s, 2 young kids. Most of my peers aren’t big Facebook users. The ones that are are those that everyone rolls their eyes at. Other than a few holiday photos most people simply don’t want to broadcast their daily life all over Facebook.

the tinybeans UX is perfect. Upload photos to the calendar, you’ve got a record of your kids life, smile once a week when you get the flashback emails, keep the grandparents happy when they get their email every other day when you upload a few photos or videos.

i value the product highly and am a paid user. Agree with others I think they could push the paid subscriptions harder, possibly roll out more features for paid users. The ability to upload multiple photos at a time and longer videos is well worth the $100 a year or whatever I pay.

the biggest issue with their current business is getting people on the app long enough. My use of it is logging on once a week, uploading a few photos and I’m done. The content doesn’t really interest our family. Facebook has done a great job keeping people engaged with their platform with facebook groups, I wonder if this is something TNY needs to explore. Turning it into the groups platform of choice for mother’s groups could be a great point of difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.